Shadowfield
Hei. Ole ystävällinen, ja kirjaudu sisään ottaaksesi sivun kaikista toiminnoista täyden hyödyn.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shadowfield
Hei. Ole ystävällinen, ja kirjaudu sisään ottaaksesi sivun kaikista toiminnoista täyden hyödyn.
Shadowfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ihanaa kun game support osaa eiku :P

Siirry alas

Ihanaa kun game support osaa eiku :P Empty Ihanaa kun game support osaa eiku :P

Viesti  Varjokani Ke Helmi 10, 2016 1:02 am

Eli siis en pysty pelaamaan mitään Arc- pelisarjan pelejä. Yritin vaihtaa salasanaani, ja nollata sitä useampaan kertaan. Razz Sanoin sen jo aloitus-avunpyynnössä, mutta silti kyseli että voinko kokeilla uusia salasanani. Ja sitten toteaa että jaa en mäosaa auttaa, mee vaan nukkuu. Sad

Harmittaa ja nauratttaa samaanaikaan.  coder 

Supportchat kirjoitti: [Insert support name here]: Hi there!  I'm Game Master [Insert support name here] and I'm reviewing your ticket information right now. How are you doing today?
[me]: Hiya. Came back to arc after long break and re-installed my games Perfect world and Jade dynasty. I cant log in either of them.
[me]: It keeps saying error - Wrong username or password.
[me]: I tried my username and my  password but could not log in.
[Insert support name here]: Have you tried using your email address?
[me]: Yes.
[me]: Also tried change my password from arc site couple times in cases there was something wrong with it.
[me]: I can login to arc but cant login in games. Sad
[me]: It seems I have too old account. I remember I used to login with just my name tag Varjokani before.
[Insert support name here]: I see. Once you log in on Arc you should not be prompted to log in again. If you forgot your password you can have it reset here:  https://www.arcgames.com/en/sign/trouble
[me]: I already did reset my password twice.
[me]: It did not help.
[me]: Also having login issue on swordman.
[me]: And yes, somehow its not registering the fact that I m already logged in arc.
[me]: I can see arc hud in game and can access to my arc hud in game "friend list" etc but it just shows me login field in games.
[Insert support name here]: Would it be okay If you could send us a screenshot when you try to log in?
[me]: sure.
[Insert support name here]: Alright. I'll be waiting for the screenshot.
File attachment upload has started.
The file SALA.png (1677.48KB) was received.
[me]: There are two pics. One shows arc ingame hud that I m able to open and other one shows ingame window that pops up after the password.
[me]: if i try changing my password it  opens blank page.
[me]:  https://support.arcgames.com/l
[me]: saying that there has been error in my request.
[Insert support name here]: Please make sure that you are not logged in the website when you change your password.
[me]: ok. I logged of and trying to reset my password.
[Insert support name here]: Alright.
[Insert support name here]: By the way, have you tried to type in your email address and account password in the log in page?
[Insert support name here]: Are you still there?
[me]: ya
[me]: sorry jade dynasty just lagged a bit so i had troubles closing it and seeing the screen.
[me]: im still here
[Insert support name here]: Oh I see.
[me]: I logged off from arc and sent forgot password via arc's site but it did not help.
[me]: still same error messages in game.
[me]: And I can login in  http://www.arcgames.com/en/games
[me]: just fine.
[Insert support name here]: In the right-hand corner, can you type in our email address and account password?
[me]: I m not sure if I understand.
[me]: I need to type email and password where?
[Insert support name here]: Under the user name and password area.
[me]: Yes, I can type them there but they dissappear as wrong password message show up in game.
[Insert support name here]: Click on confirm on the message showed and try to type in your email address and account password.
[me]: You mean in game or in your site?
[me]: Also I wonder why Arc Game hub detects me and lets me in but games dont get the information that I m logged in.
[me]: :/
[Insert support name here]: In-game. Once you have opened the game, an error will prompt right?
[Insert support name here]: Just click on the 'confirm' in the bottom. After that in the upper right hand corner there will be a 'username' and 'password'. Please type in the username your email address and in the password your account password.
[me]: The same error message I showed to u pops up.
[me]: and password field / emailfield both are empty.
[me]: Would it help at all if I shared u on twitch.tv the logging problems I have?
[me]: I have twitch tv channel and I could put stream on and show here what goes on when I try login in game.
[me]:  http://www.twitch.tv/varjokani
[Insert support name here]: Sorry but I can't access that. Would it be okay if you could send us a screenshot when you close the prompt, when you type in your email address and password then after you click log in?
[me]: Sure. Just wait a sec please.
[Insert support name here]: Sure.
File attachment upload has started.
The file sala1.png (2112.91KB) was received.
[Insert support name here]: Thank you for the screenshot. To have this further checked, I will be creating a ticket for you and I will have the information added.
[me]: Thanks a lot. :3
[me]: I suppose it means I cant play tonight and I should go to sleep yes?
[Insert support name here]: As of the moment you can't. Sorry.
[me]: Okay.
[me]: So you will be sending me email when you get this fixed?
[Insert support name here]: You may refer to this ticket number: 160209-000875 and the reply will be sent to your email address.
[me]: Okaay. Thanks for trying to help me. Good night. Smile
[Insert support name here]: Have a good night. If nothing else you may close the chat at any time by clicking "Disconnect" at the top right of the chat window. Alternatively, you can close the browser window to end the chat.

Joo. Moi. Oli vaan pakko purkaa jollekin miten ärsyttää ku ei osaa korjata mun elämän isoja ongelmia eiku. sob

Okei nyt kun oon ragennut taidan pomppia nukkumaan.. ja ackward tunne ku oon ylläpitäjä. Tuntuu että mun ei pitäsi kärsiä näistä ongelmista. Tai siis mun pitäisi osata korjata ne itse.  lul
Varjokani
Varjokani
Main Coder
Main Coder

Liittymispäivä : 20.08.2015

Ropehahmo
Nimi: Räävis
Laji: Niekka

http://shadowfield.my-rpg.com

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Takaisin alkuun